If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.

Skip to Main Content
Academic Records

Undergraduate Records

Undergraduate Records, located in Memorial Hall, room 207, helps those undergraduate students who are not in their semester of graduation. This office will help with issues such as changing personal/academic information and questions about their degree audit. The degree audit is a student's roadmap to graduation. It enables a student to plan each semester's schedule accordingly, so that upon graduation all program requirements have been met. Please go to Hofstra's degree audit page for more information. Once a student reaches senior class standing, they should submit their Application for Graduation to our office. This application is available on the Portal and the Web, or you may fill out an application in our office. For your convenience, many of the forms needed by this office are available on the Hofstra Web site. Simply choose the form you need from the list of printable forms, and fax or mail it back to our office.

Undergraduate Candidates

Undergraduate students who are in their semester of graduation are considered undergraduate candidates. This area will help with all questions or problems that you may have. Students can access their degree audit online to ensure that all program requirements have been or are in the process of being completed. Students may also meet with their academic advisor to review their degree audit together. Students should have submitted their Application for Graduation prior to their last semester.