If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.

Skip to Main Content
Academic Records

Graduate Records

Graduate Records, located in 207 Memorial Hall, helps those graduate students with all aspects of their academic records as well as changes to personal information. Since degree audits are not available at this time, graduate students are encouraged to check with their program director to ensure all requirements have been completed. If ALL requirements have been fulfilled and the student wishes to graduate, he/she MUST apply for graduation as a candidate by filling out a Graduation Application in Memorial Hall, room 207. If a student lacks up to 6 credits going into commencement, he/she may fill out a Graduation Application as a participant. For your convenience, many of the forms needed by this office are available on the Hofstra Web site. Simply choose the form you need from the list of printable forms, and fax or mail it back to our office.