Parent Services


View student's account statement and make payments online.


Add cash to your student's Dutch Debits account online!

Students can access these services through the Student Services menu within the portal.

Third Party Payment & Outside Scholarships

All outside scholarship and awards must be reported to the Third Party Payment office each semester prior to the due date.  We will assist students who are sponsored by an organization, an educational institution or an international embassy.  Please select the link to view an easy to follow checklist for important information that will help facilitate proper posting to your student account.


Documentation can be e-mailed to Bursar3rdParty[at]hofstra.edu, brought to the SFS Suite at 205 Memorial Hall, or mailed to:

Hofstra University
Office of the Bursar/Student Accounts
205 Memorial Hall
126 Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY  11549-1260

Organizations may require the University to provide enrollment verification for you to receive your award.  This can easily be requested through the Hofstra portal.  Choose the Student Services tab and click on Request Enrollment Verification under Student Records.  Another option is to complete and submit the Official Certification form  to Registrar[at]hofstra.edu for processing.

Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan

Students whose employer offers a tuition reimbursement program may complete the Tuition Reimbursement Deferment Request Form. See https://www.hofstra.edu/sfs/sfs_forms.html to download the form. The form must be completed in full and returned to the Office of the Bursar/Student Accounts with the required down payment on or before the due date of the semester billing statement.