CHECK BACK SOON FOR SUMMER SESSION 2019
Make the most of your summer and stay on track with classes and credits during Summer Sessions at Hofstra:
- Continue to learn from Hofstra's dedicated faculty
- Create a flexible schedule that works just for you
- Meet distribution requirements from on-campus and distance learning courses
- Expand your college experience through a Study Abroad program
- Take advantage of Hofstra's proximity to New York City and Long Island's beautiful beaches
On-campus housing and job opportunities are available for current Hofstra students. Visiting students are also welcome!
Questions? Email summer[at]hofstra.eduLook Up Classes
For Distance Learning courses,visit the class search page.A variety of undergraduate and graduate courses are offered as Distance Learning courses, including:
- Computer Science
- Writing Studies and Composition
More Summer Programs
This summer, Hofstra offers many options for driven high school students. Explore our opportunities in science research, broadcasting, and writing.
Hofstra Summer Camps and Saturday Classes for Young People, our summer youth programming, are designed to challenge and inspire children of all ages.
Ready to Register?
Flexible class schedules. Life-changing study abroad choices. Online and in-class course variety. Hofstra University is open for the summer.
- Continuing Hofstra students may register via the Hofstra portal.
- Visiting undergraduate students may complete this application before registering for summer classes. This applies to high school seniors as well.
- New fall semester undergraduate first-year and transfer students complete this application before registering for summer classes.
- To register in person, visit the Office of Student Financial Services (SFS), located in 206 Memorial Hall, South Campus.
- Summer Housing is available. Get more information about summer housing
- If you are interested in taking classes as a non-matriculated graduate student, please fill out this application and submit it to the Office of Graduate Admission. Non-matriculated graduate students may take up to 12 credits, and these credits may be used for personal or professional development, as prerequisites for advanced study, or be applied toward a degree in the future. Please note: Students may not take non-matriculated classes in the Zarb School of Business, counseling masters, psychology PhD, or PsyD programs.
Summer Loan Request
Please complete the Summer Loan Request Form and submit it to Student Financial Services located at 206 Memorial Hall after you have filed your 2018-2019 FAFSA.
- Hofstra students interested in taking an internship during the summer should contact the Center for University Advising or The Career Center.
- For information regarding tuition, financial aid and scholarships for summer session courses please refer to Student Financial Services at sfs[at]hofstra.edu or 516-463-8000.